Sunday 4th July - Twilight

I don't see the attraction in the Twilight saga, I really don't. Jacob's a hippy werewolf, Bella's a moody emo and Edward shines. So how the hell did I spend my day watching all three films?

I don't know what came over me to be honest. I remember watching the first film and thinking how bad it was. I laughed at how the Cullens were paler than pale and how red lipstick seemed to suit Robert Pattinson well. But still, I kept watching. And today I watched all three.

The first was on tv, the second on VCD (video cd, like a dvd) and the third I watched in the cinema (Did I enjoy myself? Not really. It was a little like watching a cockroach crawl by - a little 'scary' but unable to avert my gaze. Oh well. I only paid the equivalent of two pounds to see it).

So how did I watch not only one, but three of those films that adolescents everywhere have been raving about? Unfortunately I have no good explanation whatsoever. Maybe I was bored or maybe subconcsiously I too am torn between Jacob and Edward. I think the only way to put it was that I was mesmerised - perhaps due to all the shininess I was blinded by its 'brilliance'. Whatever the reason is I'm not paying to go and see the next one.



I'll get my brother to download it for me instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment