Saturday 1st January - Gadget Heaven

First things first, Happy New Year to you all!

Now the formalities are out of the way, I apologise for the lack of posting. Since receiving my brand-spanking-new-and-beautiful MacBook and my new phone I've been fiddling around with them for days.


My 'new' phone is nothing special - Nokia 6700 slide - just the updated version of my old one (Nokia 6500 slide).


I loved my old phone. In my book a phone is a phone. All it needs to do is to make calls and send messages. If it can take good photos then great, if not then it's not the end of the world. I don't really have much time for all these smartphones. I spend enough time as it is in front of a screen that I don't need one I can take around with me all day.

Now this is not new news to anybody, but the MacBook is just beautiful. I'm still getting to grips with it but once you get the hang of things everything is just so much more ... how shall I say it? Simpler. Ok, so it's white, which for someone like me is annoying as I can't stop trying to clean every little speck of dirt off, but otherwise it's great.

(L-R: Borrowed laptop, new laptop, old laptop)

I've been assured that once you become a Mac owner you will never return to Windows. I do love my Vaio, it has been faithful to me; I don't love the error messages though. Sorry Windows.

1 comment: