.Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?

This is the kind of question I ask myself constantly, but not enough for me to pay much attention to actually answering it. If you asked me this a couple of years ago, I would have said that I am definitely doing what I believe in. However, now, I don't know to be honest. Not long ago I felt like I was merely an observer of life - I wasn't actually 'living'. I'm trying to change this, but, unfortunately I think I'm probably still in the 'settling for what I am doing' stage.

Ask me anything

2 comments:

  1. Oh, no! Don't put yourself under existential pressure! I wake up and take the day as it is. Whyfore are you asking yourself this question? You must not have much to do!? Go figure MT 6:25. Then come back here and report on your pelagian impulses! 'Change' always comes like a thief in the night, like a swing of a plank of wood upside the head...
    I like your FriBili blog ;-)

    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brian,

    I'm a naturally pensive person, I can't help but think about these things. If you've looked at any of my older blog posts, I went through a bit of a rough patch that made me re-think everything.

    Oh, and I do have things to do. I should really be writing an essay (or two) as I type!

    ReplyDelete