Monday 18th July - Productive Day

I've had a productive day. This morning I sent off press releases, proofread the paper, and imported all the photos that needed archiving into iPhoto. I also managed to catch up with MasterChef Australia. *SPOILER ALERT* If you watch MasterChef Australia and you're not up to the latest episode, stop reading. Instead, go back to the homepage and find an older blog post to read. They're more interesting, I promise. Especially the ones from when I was in the Philippines.

Anyway, in this episode, the contestants get to serve lunch for the Dalai Lama. Now, I'm not Buddhist but I was really touched by the way he inspired the amateur cooks. Walking into the kitchen during mise en place they were in awe. It was very emotional and some of them were even crying. There's this one particular part which I felt summed up the whole experience:


Such a humble and kind man.

No comments:

Post a Comment