A few things I tend to forget about the City:
1. Motor vehicles are a lot faster here.
2. Wearing one's hood is no longer socially acceptable as it no longer signifies one's ears are cold.
3. Regardless of how big a city is you are bound to bump into someone you know.
4. After months of open fields, one will develop claustrophobia when riding the tube.
5. It's not possible to breathe in deeply without it being followed by a cough.
6. If it's 11 degrees, it feels like 11 degrees.
6. When it comes to cars, driving and/or traffic, it's war.