Wednesday 9th December - Freedom! ... Well sort of.

I know, I know. All I talk about on here is work, work, work. Well good news people, I'm done with essays for this semester!

Ok yeah, it doesn't mean that I don't have ANY work whatsoever (such a concept is just ... well ... absurd!) but it does mean I don't have to sit in front of my laptop with my eyes taped open, tea in one hand and a book large enough to act as a door stop in the other, whilst I type with the power of my mind (yes, technology has developed this far).

Time to make my Christmas cards methinks.

I've decided to have two different photos feature on the front of them (depending on the recipient). So, if any of my friends/family read this, the Christmas card you receive from me says either one of two things about you.

1. You have a sense of humour and know me well enough to know that I will try and incorporate this with creativity when and where possible.
2. You do not have a sense of humour, or you are simply above the age of 25. Perhaps you are both.
NB This does not mean that you are a bad person. If this was the case, you would not be getting a Christmas card from me in the first place.

On that note, let me end this post with another thing I found on the fridge:

I'd been meaning to take a photo of the 'nativity' scene that surely would have made baby Jesus cry, but was too late. As you can see, the dalek was mid-extermination (due to a concoction of bleach and toothpaste, as someone got a bit too excited with the Sharpie permanent laundry marker) when I took the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment