Saturday 5th February - Scotland and Colour

I'm finally back in Scotland ready (well kind of) to start the new semester. My modules seem really interesting: Scottish Spirituality and Theology and Pastoral Care (not much 'Catholic' choice). I'm looking forward to getting stuck in and reading all about Medieval mysticism in Scotland.

Last year I studied monasticism, the Scoti and the Picts, and St Columba. Completely loved it. My kind of thing. Anyway, I'm hoping for something along the same line for Scottish Spirituality. I was even thinking of perhaps doing something monasticism/heresy related for my dissertation ... I'll think about that when I get to it shall I?

-------------------

I followed this link on twitter. It's a colour quiz that tells you about your personality. In my case, it's amazingly accurate (save one or two points):

Your Existing Situation

"Organized and detail-oriented, she has a very precise and methodical manner. she needs relationships which offer her understanding, respect, and approval."

Your Stress Sources

"Wishes for freedom and independence, free from limitations and restrictions except for the ones she choices to give himself."

Your Restrained Characteristics

Open and emotionally involved in relationships and easily finds satisfaction through sexual activity.

Giving more than she is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels she is being forced into compromising and even her close relationships leave her feeling emotional distant.

Is bothered when her needs and desires are misunderstood and she feels there is no one to turn to or rely on. her self-centered attitude can cause her to be easily offended.

Current events have her feeling forced to make bargains and put aside her own desires for now. she is able to find satisfaction and happiness through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective

"Feels stressed due to her current situation or relationships, and needs to make changes. Looking for a solution that will increase her chances of fulfilling her current hopes and dreams."

Your Actual Problem

"Feeling held back and restricted from moving forward, looking for a solution that will give her more freedom and less obstacles."

No comments:

Post a Comment